Monday 28 July 2008

APOLOGIES FOR THE INTERRUPTION!!

Dearest Readers,

I hope you will forgive me this hiccup in the continuing saga of "The Daily Male".

I have taken some time out to work on a novel, an idea I´ve had for some time which simply had to be released. I´ve hidden myself away in Southern Europe but I shall return to the story in a couple of weeks, I promise.

Thanks for your comments and your patience - I love knowing you are out there even if we´ve never met...

Have great summers, everyone, and I´ll be back soon.

Very best wishes and thanks for reading.

Wendy x

3 comments:

Mary said...

Dear Wendy,

You are my hero! I've finally gotten my copy of the ToyBoy Diaries and I'm loving it!! What fun!! What honesty!! What a refreshing way to think of things!! You're inspirational.

Hope you're work is going well. Thanks for the update and write well!! I'm looking forward to it.

Very best,
Mary

Wendy Salisbury said...

Thank you so much Mary! It´s really great of you to take the time to write, I so appreciate it. Can I just ask you where you´re writing from?

I promise I´ll carry on with ´The Daily Male´ soon and thanks for the encouragement.

Very best wishes to you too.

Wendy

Mary said...

Hi Wendy!

I'm glad that we can be mutually encouraging!!

I live in Athens, Georgia in the US. It's a lovely little college town and at times feels like a perpetual kindergarden. But in a very sweet way.

Hope the writing is going well!

My best,
Mary